UniKL Resources Sdn. Bhd. (URSB), a company incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act 1965, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Universiti Kuala Lumpur URSB was established to be the commercial arm of Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) through which all commercial and income-generating activities of UniKL are created. URSB will also be the gateway for UniKL to access and engage in commercial opportunities using the potential of UniKL’s skills, expertise and resources.
- Become the commercial arm of UniKL, responsible for planning and putting up of general policies in regards to business activities conducted using UniKL owned resources,
- The setting up subsidiaries and joint ventures between UniKL and other entrepreneurs or enterprise,
- Coordinate, promote, manage and monitor all business opportunities to be ventured into,
- To identify new business opportunities to be ventured into, and
- To provide additional income to UniKL thus increasing the wealth of UniKL other than existing support of MARA, Ministry and the Government (Endownment Fund).
“Our Mission” To produce enterprising global technopreneurs companies.